The Men of Relevance is a fellowship of all full grown men in Jesus Sanctuary between age 35 & 65 years. Our working committee meets every Saturday except the last Saturday of the month. The general assembly meets every last Saturday of the month. The common features of all our meetings include praise and worship, sharing the word, praying for JSP, our Pastors, our Families and businesses. We also share testimonies and discuss topical issues including but not limited to health, safety, family, welfare and business tips.
Our vision is to make heaven but we should first be relevant spiritually materially and socially in our families, church, immediate environment, our country and beyond. To also collectively support each other spiritually and materially with emphasis on holiness.
- Dokun Ademidun – President LP 15 Men Fellowship
- John Ogigbah – President Men of Relevance Fellowship (JSP)
- Pastor Fola Omotoyinbo – Executive Member
- Yemi Oresanya – Executive Member
- Kela Ukpabi – Executive Member
- Iheanacho Bob Ibegbulam – Secretary